Tuesday, June 18, 2013

My (mini) Week of Nightmares (NAC 2013)

Hello everyone!

So I'm back from the NAC and it was a very fun time. Of the seven tournaments I played in, I managed to get into four of the finals. Not too bad, but no wins this year. Ah well.
However it was so much gaming that I decided I needed to take a week break from my city local gaming. But that doesn't count me out of the VTES world! I'm going to use this week (in my spare time) to write about some of my experiences and decks (mine and discussions about others) from the tournaments and pick up games.

Some of the topics I plan to cover in future posts:
The NAC Metagame - what to do?
Decks I played - Lesson's learned
Thoughts on "weaknesses in VTES" discussions I've had during that week. Very interesting.
Interesting decks (those I saw and ideas that game up)

And before I forget, it was great to see all the people at the NAC. Good times, good friends and good games. Thanks to everyone who hosted, and to those who managed to come play!

Stay tuned!
Adam

1 comment:

  1. Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete